Comments : 0
- Arginine, especially the form of HCL, reduces the viscosity of blood platelets, so it can strengthen today anticoagulants. The optional supplementation so you should consult with your doctor.
- Arginine should not be used after acute myocardial infarction.
- According to some sources, arginine should not be used in people prone to herpes.
- Arginine should not take pregnant women, breastfeeding women and people with schizophrenia.
- Arginine can not be used without consulting a medical person with cancer. Doses less than 6 grams of pure arginine per day are not taken into account as a potential problem for people with cancer, but for safety reasons the use of the presence of any cancer is contraindicated without medical permission.
- Do not take arginine and lysine, because these two amino acids compete with one another, limiting their performance.
- No dietary supplement can not be used continuously as a substitute for a varied diet.