MIXED BERRY, CITRUS BERRY, GRAPE
ProArgi-9 Plus is Synergy’s top selling product present in many world markets for several years. One serving contains 5,000 mg of elemental pharmaceutical grade L-arginine and L-citrulline.
The remarkable properties of l-arginine as a precursor of nitric oxide (NO) were validated by the Nobel Prize in Medicine, and since then have created a frenzy of interest in the nutraceutical and pharmaceutical fields. A significant efficacy of L-arginine and L-citrulline as a therapeutic agent has been validated by many scientific studies.
- Directly from Synergy Worldwide, U.S.
- Shelf life: At last 15 months
- Payment: Payment card
- Delivery time: 1-2 business days
Available in: 1 Month Stick Packs, 1 Month Canister, 6 Month Jumbo, Mixed Berry, Grape, Citrus Berry taste.
- ProArgi 9 Plus contains the highest dose of L-arginine
- L-citrulline enhances and prolongs the effect of L-arginine
- Contains vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid) for normal functioning of the nervous and immune systems
- Vitamin K2 (menachinon) for normal bones and blood coagulation
- Contains valuable resveratrol in red grape skin extract
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxin) and B12 (cyanocobalamin) for normal red blood cell formation and homocysteine metabolism
- Contains also vitamin B9 (folic acid) well known for its application in the prevention of fetal deformities and Alzheimer's disease
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) needed for proper management of calcium and strong bones
- Unique formula, the synergistic effect of all components
- Flavored for a refreshing, citrus, mixed berry or grape taste
- Each batch is tested 250 times for potency and purity
- They entered the US pharmacopeia PDR 2014 - 2018
ProArgi-9+ can be taken at any time during the day, simply mix one scoop or one packet with 4-8 oz. water (to your taste) and stir until dissolved. One serving may be taken twice per day. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep away from small children.Sports or fitness: 1 serving 30 minutes before workout.
- The price per packaging unit depend on the package - in larger packages is cheaper!
- Prices do not include tax (8%) and Shipping cost (US - 11.5 $). "CV" is only a selling points for the distributor.
- ProArgi-9 Plus ordered by the US Shop are shipped directly from the warehouse of Synergy Worldwide and delivered only in USA.
- If you want to buy products in a different country, select it from the list at the top of the Synergy website.
- You buy directly from Synergy Worldwide. The consignment consists of proof of purchase, which confirms the originality of products and is the basis for consideration of possible claims.
- Manufactured at GMP-certified facility in the US.
- ProArgi-9+ is not available in pharmacies, it is sold only in direct sales.
Mixed Berry Grape Citrus Berry
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Enhances blood flow to vital organs
- Combats the negative effects of premature cardiovascular aging
- May aid in decreasing body fat
- Anti-aging benefits
- Maintains healthy blood sugar levels already in normal range
- May boost energy levels
- The conservative approach usually prevents the occurrence of side effects. Some individuals experience a bit of pressure in the head resembling a headache. This is heightened oxygenation of blood flow to the brain. It will disappear when the body gets used to it once again. Some individuals may experience loose stool or diarrhea. If these intestinal symptoms don’t subside with regular use, you may reduce gradually the dosage you take in one shot until it eventually ceases. Then, once again increase slowly the dosage until you get the right amount. Another solution is to mix your dose ProArgi-9 Plus in 18 ounces (a little over 500 ml) of water. Instead of drinking it all in one shot, you may sip a little bit of the mix over 2 to 3 hours. This simple solution prevents a spike in nitric oxide production. It is this spike that triggers a bowel movement. Most people get accustomed to the laxative action of xylitol with regular use. If you find that xylitol upsets your stomach, try the grape flavor. It does not use xylitol.
As with any nutritional product, consult your doctor before use, especially if pregnant, lactating, have a known medical condition of any kind, or are taking any form of medication or food supplement. This product should not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
L-arginine Complexer ProArgi-9+ is not a drug but a dietary supplement. So you can not speak here of the effects of overdose or side effects. Consuming too much can cause an effect similar to overeating. Some individuals may experience loose stool or diarrhea. There are also, although rarely, allergic to any of the ingredients. If in doubt, consult a doctor or nutritionist